MINATO City Half Marathon 2019
December 1, 2019 (Sun.) * Rain or shine
Minato City Marathon Secretariat, Tokyo Athletics Association, Minato Ward Athletics Association
Minato Ward Athletics Association
Sports Nippon Newspapers
The race will be conducted in accordance with the 2019 rules and regulations of the JAAF and of this competition.
The vicinity of Shiba-koen, Minato ward
- Half Marathon
- Tokyo Tower
- The half marathon starts from around Minato City Shiba Park, passes through major streets such as Hibiya-dori, Sakurada-dori, Sotobori-dori, and Daiichi-keihin and finishes around Tokyo Tower.
- This is a JAAF certified course.
- The course may change in the future.
Checkpoints and Water Supply stations
- Checkpoints (5 places in total)
- 4.30km – 09:15
- 11.05km – 10:00
- 14.20km – 10:22
- 17.40km – 10:43
- 20.00km – 11:04
The checkpoint times and places may change.
- Water supply stations (7 stations in total)
- Water supply stations are scheduled to be set up approximately 4.5km, 7.0km, 10.1km, 11.4km, 14.2km, 16.8km, 18.6km.
Race category, maximum number of participants, participation qualification, participation fee etc.
Half marathon (JAAF certified course) (21.0975 km)
Atheletes registered with the JAAF
|Maximum number of participants||
【Advanced registration 2,400 runners,General registration 2,400 runners,Charity registration 100 runners】
Runners are assigned to four corrals and start at different times(wave start).
2 hours 30 minutes from the start of last corral.
|Start time||8:30 am|
|Participation fee||7,000 yen|
Persons who are 18 years of age or older who can finish within the time limit as of the race day.
Runners who completed the race within the time limit can download the official certificate containing lap time records for every 5km.
T-shirt （Finisher is also presented with finisher towel）
Course detail (planned)
Elevation Map (planned)
Access to areas around the Start
*There is no parking lot or bicycle parking space for participants
- ・JR Line / Tokyo Monorail
- ・Toei Subway Mita Line
- ・Toei Subway Asakusa Line / Oedo Line
- ・Toei Subway Oedo Line
10 minutes walk from Hamamatsucho Station
3 minutes on foot from Onarimon Station or Shibakoen Station
5 minutes walk from Daimon Station
7 minutes walk from Akabane-bashi Station
How to deliver number cards, etc.
Reception on the day.
Internet (RUNNET GLOBAL) ONLY
Application Period： 7/11 (Thu.) 9:00 am– 7/22 (Mon.) 5:00 pm
Please access the website from PC or smartphone and apply according to the instructions on the event entry page.
* Those who are using RUNNET GLOBAL for the firsttime are required to register for membership of RUNNET GLOBAL before applying (free of charge).
8/5 (Mon.) –
Lottery result announcement (mail delivery · RUNNET GLOBAL my page display)
Pay the participation fee by the payment method selected on the entry page before the due date.
* Please note that reception will be invalid if payment can not be confirmed within the due date.
Participation fee deposit deadline：8/18 (Sun)
Participation decision after payment confirmation
- The registration winners who failed to confirm payment of the prescribed entry fee during the payment period is considered to have declined the application.
- Duplicate entry will be dropped.